Friday, July 19, 2024

On Chapter 1's Route Structure

 

Above is a snippet of a chart I made detailing the choices and endings in BFD. As you can see, chapter 1 has 4 endings total, with the single true end (Sea Lulling) unlocking chapter 2.

I'm currently working on the draft for Kemp Owyne since it's so close to the true end, meaning it will take the shortest amount of time to write out of all the alternate endings.

I will post the full version of this image sometime in the future (probably after chapter 1 is released) to give people an idea of how the rest of the game is structured.

I realize there's some aspects of this picture that would be confusing to anyone reading this post at this time, sparking questions such as "wtf is a Alaire", so sometime before chapter 1's release I'll post a downloadable game manual that will fill you all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment