Tuesday, March 21, 2023

BGM ASSETS COMPLETE

 


The first type of game asset has been completed! As of right now, BFD has a total of 50 background music tracks! At this point I will not be creating any more BGMs since 50 is already quite a lot considering the projected length of the game, and I should probably really start spending more time on the chapter summaries and art. Speaking of which:

1. Art practice is still really frustrating for me, but I can already see improvements. My main focus is still on digital painting.

2. The drafts for chapters 1 and 2 are coming along nicely with very few edits needing to be made, and chapter 3's draft has also been started. The summary for chapter 4 is about 1/4th of the way done. Since there's only one choice in chapter 4 and therefore only one alternate route that occurs towards the end of the chapter, chapter 4 should not take too long once I get the true route completed.

Overall, I still expect many of my IRL commitments (school, work) to slow progress down a bit (especially school), but once May comes around I should be ready to start up chapter 5's summary.

No comments:

Post a Comment